Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I feel like crap. I am sitting at my desk waiting to leave work so that I can go to the doctor. I hate being sick, especially when it ruins my plans. I am supposed to go to Liz's house tonite for xmas eve, but I don't want to infect her family with my germs. I can't stop blowing my nose and my face is getting red from all the tissues. I hope that the doctor gives me some drugs so that I can kick this cold in the face. I guess after the doctor I will stop by Video Americain and rent some DVDs. Jeepers Creepers 2 was pretty scary, but not as scary as the first 20 minutes of the first one. I mean ... Liz and I watched the first one a few days before Halloween and we had to hold each other on the coach because we were so freaking scared. Anyways, I am just going to post up in bed and watch movies today. Maybe at some point I will feel well enough to practice my bass.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!