Saturday, December 18, 2004

I think I got engaged last nite . . .

It took me 2 hours to get ready to go out last nite. Well, I had to watch Law and Order and the Challenge while getting dressed and blow drying my hair. I think I finally met Ivy at Tonic at 10:00, maybe 10:30ish, who remembers at this point and it barely even matters.

After 2 drinks, we walked all the way down to DC9. Liberation was DEAD. Nobody was dancing, nobody was even there except for maybe 10 people who were sitting in the back booths. We drank a Sparks and talked to Bill about my birthday, which looks like is all set. (I bought part of my birthdayhotfit yesterday!)

Sarah and Warnock were over at the Cat, so Ives and I met them over there. By the time we got there, they were both wasted and being hilarious, so we went backstage and danced at BLISS. yay fun. Lizzy was there, and Katie and Tim. Sarah danced with a very jumpy boy.

A latenite mission took over around 3am, so Ivy and I somehow thought that we would have a shot of jager, and that folks was the beginning of the END. It took about 5 minutes to realize that I was very wasted. Sarah's feet were killing her from stupid heels and she sat down with these 2 boys who had a booth. I don't remember why we had to stay at the Cat until the lights came on, that is so not a good sign at the end of a nite. Ivy and I were at the almost puking part of the evening and waited for S and W to meet us outside. The 'latenitemission' led us to an afterparty, that i claimed didnt exist. One of the boys, Matt, drove us around the rest of the evening in his GTI. We got engaged on the walk to his car. His car has seat warmers and he is a really good driver. We are eloping in Vegas.

At the first afterparty (AP), Ivy and I hid out in the upstairs bathroom for 20 minutes. I passed out with my head on my arm on the toilet and Ivy passed out leaning on the tub. We finally were discovered and had to leave. Downstairs, the party host were trying to get everyone to leave, but they don't know us and we never leave. I sat on a couch with my furry hood over my head and my eyes closed leaning on Matt. I guess we finally left, but I don't really remember, but we must have because I am not there anymore.

At the second AP, I had the hiccups, Aaron had me lay upside down on an ottoman, which rid me of my hiccups, but made me insanely nauseous. Then I had to lay with my head on the ottoman in the middle of the room for the rest of the time spent at that AP. I may have to really marry that Matt guy for letting me lean on him all nite while I was wasted. Ivy and Sarah thought that I made out with him, but no too drunk.

Long story short, we ended the nite at the cave with out guests, I, W, M, and lil chicago boy, Ryan, 22, whose dad is the leader of THE union. He had to get back to a hotel near the WhiteHouse and was getting on a plane in a few hours. Sarah renamed Warnock, Rubbyface and I passed out on the couch. I think everyone left around 8. Fuck.

Fuck, I am still hungover and I have to get ready to put on my FREEZEfit and get over to the Haunted Mansion in a few hours. Ape is on her way over with McDonalds and Sparks. Later.

|

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lil chicago boy was super cute but i had to refuse his advance cuz he was really young. he's already emailed twice. so cute! but your new fiancee has the worst haircut in the world.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger this is me said...

yes, my fiancee has a bad haircut, but he is the nicest boy on earth and he has SEAT WARMERS! What more does a girl need?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!