Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My 15 minutes.

Last nite as I was walking home from the metro, I ran into Jackie Benson from News4 NBC on my corner who interviewed me about the robbery/muggings in Mt. Pleasant.

I was the top story for the 11:00 news.

Shortly after that, I received calls and texts from my fans.

Miss G says, "You telly star you! The lead story on 11:00 news! Well done."

"You are a media whore! And you somehow weaseled yourself onto tv! Love Ivy and t-rex"

Matt agreed, "Yes, you are totally a celebrity now."

|

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Avram Polinsky said...

It was so great seeing you on TV, and to be the main interview for the top story is so awesome!
You go girl!
You should have plugged your blog.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kap it's smith, nice interview, you're a huge star now! stop rockin' out to the strokes on your headphones when you're walkin around. you have to be on the lookout

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!