Thursday, March 03, 2005

I knit.

It's not as cold as yesterday, but I am still wearing a scarf wound tightly around my neck. My colleagues, if you can even call them that because basically I am the office biatch, keep asking me if I am cold. Yeah, duh. I'm fucking freezing, do you want to feel my hands?

I started my knitting class today at lunch. At one point in college I learned to knit and started a scarf, but my adult ADD and frustration with the sides curling in forced me to stop. I began to relearn today. In two weeks I will begin to knit some mittens. I love knitting. The purpose of the class at work is to relieve stress and take time out of my day to destress. This is perfect for me, since lately my job has been stressing me out beyond belief. I hope that taking this class doesn't get me in trouble with my bosses for being away from my desk for so long. That would sort of defeat the purpose.

In other news: Sarah was offered a position with the circus. They heard about her cute mammal ways and want to take her on the road.

No, actually she was hired as photo coordinator for the company that manages the circus. And we are talking about THE circus, Ringling Bros!!!

All this cold weather makes me so nostalgic for the summer and sitting at Toledo, so I decided that we will celebrate Sarah's new job tonite at Toledo. Yay. Job. Summer. Toledo.

|

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is off subject, but I figured I'd write on this one since it is the newest. Do you know where I could find the mp3 of the song from Drew's Documentary? I wrote them and someone wrote back and said they had no plans to do anything with it, but I'd love to have it! Thanks for any information. Oh and by the way, your blog is great, i've been sitting here reading your archives and stuff. I always read Ultragrrrl's and now i'll have to read this one too.
Thanks, Amanda
grandapartment@yahoo.com

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!