Thursday, September 28, 2006

Razorblade, that's what I call love.

Oh, the razorblade, that's what I called love.
I bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if I put it down.
It gets extremely complicated.
Anything to forget everything.



You've got to take me out at least once a week.
Whether I'm in your arms or I'm at your feet I know exactly what your thinking.
You won't say it now but in your heart it's loud,

"Oh no, my feelings are more important than yours.
Drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry."
There you go...

Oh, the razorblade, wish it would snap this rope.
The world is in your hand or it's at your throat.
At times it's not that complicated.
Anything to forget everthing.

He would never talk but he was not shy.
She was a street-smart girl but she could not lie.
They were perfect for each other.
Say it now, cause in your heart it's loud,

"Oh no, my feelings are more important than your.
Drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry."

Sweetheart!
Your feelings are more important, of course (of course)
Everyone they wanted everything that we would take from them
I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know
Tell me tell me tell me tell me
No.. don't.... care..

|

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting these lyrics. :-)

from-a random chick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!