Monday, December 29, 2003

Reasons why I am strugglefest:

1. My car had 2 flat tires last nite.

2. Therefore, I had to get drunk and dance at Rock Nite. This was fun!

3. Construction worker who tried to help me fix the tire asked "Do you always sit with strangers on the sidewalk?"

4. Was asked to dinner by the tow truck driver - to which I responded "I have too many issues to go to dinner."

5. The tire was replaced at in this tire alley (a la Adventures in Babysitting), where one of the tire guys tried to pick me up as I was driving away. Memo to you: Do not try to holla at girls driving in cars. They will just drive away.

6. Finally, I got home, showered, got dressed (skirt), coffee, work.

So to recap: Broken car, drunk dork, asked out twice on a Monday before 10:00 AM.

My office is like a hospital, it is quiet, tv noise in the background with additional white noise and people are coughing in rounds.

Check out Liz and Sarah's new blogsites.

|

4 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars brisbane

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
cash for unwanted cars sydney
accidental car removal sydney

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for scrap cars brisbane
cash for cars brisbane

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane said...

We are also a cash for car Brisbane service provider that not only accepts old and unwanted car, but we also purchase vans, trucks, 4X4, Ute, SUV and other type of commercial vehicles. Sell My Car Ipswich experienced team and management have put together services to fit your needs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!