Thursday, December 23, 2004

no kidding,

This truely is a hard tomorrow or today. whatever it is it sucks. I listened to the killers on my way to work today and listening to that first track, jenny was a friend of mine, and walking down mt. pleasant street transported me into the twilight zone. I was definitely still drunk until i sat down on the stairs in the metro station.

I may still be drunk, I'm not really sure that I can really define the difference between drunk and hungover until the headache sets in. Once that occurs then I know that I am hungover. Regardless, this fucking blows that I am at work. I don't even know if anyone else is here, I hear someone clearing their throat and rustling papers and a LOT of white noise.

When I get home I am taking a nap and then showering or vice versa because I have to do this all over again tonite.

which reminds me to remind you:

Tonight at the Velvet Lounge.
PAUL MICHEL and the GRAY KID
10 PM

(You really don't want to miss this.)

|

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger nm said...

Paul is The Hard Tomorrows' former bassist, right? What's tonight's show supposed to be like?

My photos from last night are here:

http://www.seeking_irony.blogspot.com/2004_12_19_seeking_irony_archive.html#110381764525121995

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger this is me said...

Tonite's show is Paul (formerly of the Hard Tomorrows and he's playing with them on NYE, since Manny is out of town) and his band known as Paul Michel. Sweet little indierock songs www.pmichel.com and the gray kid raps and also writes some sweet melodies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!