Friday, March 04, 2005

I rock, rock.

Last nite's celebration for Sarah at Toledo went from me yawning and sipping at the table at 9 to singing and kissing at 1. The final tab for the nite was $240. Ouch to my wallet and my head. I think that was from the 4 jager shots I took.

I'm still confused about why I have to work at all.

Tonite begins rock weekend. First up its Secret Machines/Moving Units/Autolux!!! Jenn and I predicted the flow last nite - mellow, dancey, mellow.

I'm very excited to see Robbers on High Street tomorrow. I have been listening to their fabulous EP for a few weeks and the full length just came in the mail from insound yesterday and I am listening to it now.

Have you seen the new Ambulance ltd video? It's just lovely.

I think everyone is going to these shows this weekend, so I'll be seeing ya.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!