Monday, July 25, 2005

More photos from Aric's Birthday & Run for Cover




To the left us Abi on the rooftop. And above, Ian makes his way up, beer in hand. And below, Matt is going B-A-N-A-N-A-S for Clay. I haven't been back to Aric's roof since this weekend. We have since taken up BBQing in 'Columbia Heights' at the Harvard House. They have more mosquitoes, stoops and fallen down trees over there. And beware of flying meatwads, watermelon and Gwen wielding a knife. She's a ninja. I have to buy a digital camera, so I can have more pictures to update with every week. These are the last photos that I took and they are about a month old at this point. Since these photos, Tim K. has moved from Mt. Pleasant to LeDroit Park, which can either be pronounced with a French accent or like you would say Detroit. Clay and I are trying to spread the former pronunciation, it's much classier.


Sparks is near and dear to my heart. It has become my new wakeup morning drink. I had one the morning that I helped Tim move and I cleaned my apartment yesterday while drinking one. I need to find the Sparks Lite, that I have been hearing about. Sparks finally became more available in the area, so I will have to give it some time. I'm not sure what's going on in this other photo, but it looks hot. Below, Ivy and I want to be on you Jay. If you don't know Jay, he's sort of a big deal. Beside quoting Anchorman all day, he is usually hyper and drunk and sleepy all at the same time. He is dangerous with a cigarette and simply irresistible. And omg, the hottest photo of my boyfriend, EVER!!!! I need to buy him aviators, he was wearing some this weekend at Wonderland and he looks like an effing rockstar when he puts them on, it's magic.
Ivy and I right before we left for Run for Cover, it was obviously time to go.
Here is Ivy waiting for a cab on 16th Street. As soon as the cab started moving, my momentum changed and I announced to everyone in the cab, that I was not happy.
I leaned on Jay and tried not to puke.
We finally made it to the cat, without me puking all over everyone. And met up with Jenn,
Cory and the mammal.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!