Monday, October 23, 2006

A dream come true

This weekend was a drunken mess for me. But it's been so long since I've had one of those, so it's ok.

I had school all day on Saturday. I finished the first class of my two year program. Yay for me!

Saturday night was spent at Hobart to celebrate Ivy's birthday. We had a glorious time. I did 3 carbombs as soon as I got there, so I was immediately drunk. The rest of the night was spent sipping on Champagne and Sparks. I will post photos from this glorious night soon.

On Sunday, Matt, Aric and I arrived late to Ivy's birthday brunch and I chain smoked and sipped on Chimay at the end of the table just being a plain old grump.

Then we walked up to Pharmacy and played Big Buck Hunter all afternoon. I finally got to enjoy Sunday Buck Hunter with Matt. He thinks I'm cute when I'm killing.

After Buck Hunter we were heading home to get ready for the Little Steven's Rock show at the Cat, but decided to go to Toledo for more drinks and some food.
Everyone was drunk and loud.

Then we all piled in Jay's car back to Mt P. He dropped me and Matt off at home and we both passed out at 9pm. Woke up at 1am, got ready for bed and passed back out.

Overall, the weekend was glorious. I only have 2 work days this week, then it's off to Kentucky for April and Adam's wedding. yay.

Now for a dream come true - Casablancas and Schwartzman:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!