Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Things are weird:

1. I had a David Lynchian dream last night that involved planning a camping trip in the woods with a map that appears in my dreams from time to time.

2. This morning on CNN I watched an interview with a college-aged woman who's $20,000 winning scratch off ticket was stolen by the store clerk. I won $2 on a scratch off in Olney about 2 months ago and I have not yet cashed it. I think I should because maybe this story is a sign that when I trade my ticket in for a new one I will win big. I have been lucky lately. I won tickets to the John Waters Meet n Greet and yesterday I won a backpack from MTV.com for being in the top five for week 14 of the RW/RR Fantasy Challenge. Also, I think that things (both good and bad) come in groups of 3.

3. I aged like 10 years in my sleep last nite. I have two defined wrinkles on my forehead and wrinkles under my eyes. I think I need a shot of Botox.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!