Friday, February 20, 2004

The weekend looks good:

My horoscope tell me:
Today marks the beginning of the end for an impasse within the relationship sector. You may attract friends who can help you climb out of the proverbial hole you find yourself in. Changing your mental attitude is the first step.

So I think that things are looking up. The goal for the weekend is to get out of the proverbial hole that I have been in. Changes were no good. See things change!!!

They has been talk of something going on at the Pharmacy Bar and Asylum for tonite. Sarah and I are going to go to my place after work to watch last nite's Conan (on Comedy Central at 6). This means that we have to jet at 6 so that we are home in time to watch Spader. Then its off to the bar to start drinking - I mean it is so beautiful and warm out today that a beer in the sun cannot be beat. But I suppose that it will be dark by the time we order that first beer - but the spirit of sunshine will still be with us.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!