Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Anniversay to me.

Oh Wow. Today is my ONE year anniversary with "What are we gonna do now?"

What was I doing last year at this time last year?

1. I was sick.
2. I was drinking OJ and looking for my bagel.
3. I was daydreaming about seeing the strokes in Mexico the day before my birthday.
4. I was getting excited about watching Jeepers Creepers 2 with Liz and Sarah.

(side note: I remember watching JC2 with Liz later that night and being scared out of my mind. It takes place on a bus and Leland from Twin Peaks is in it.)

Read More

My new years resolution was to start a blogsite. A year has passed and I am still with it. Congratulations to me!!

I have to ready myself for another amazing resolution.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!