Wednesday, January 07, 2004

This just in . . .

Tomorrow is my birthday. I am going to be 24. I am also broke. I am in detox for spending, but not drinking. So get ready to drink with me tomorrow nite. But you are going to say, "Don't you have work on Friday?" And I am going to say, "Nope, but has that ever stopped me before?"

Things I have already asked for when I turn 24:

1. The new Phantom Planet self titled CD
2. Anti-wrinkle cream. Wrinkles are sad and I am getting older.

I have been asked to come up with a birthday wishlist, but I can't think of anything else to put on it. What does this mean? That I have everything I ever will want in life. NO. What I think this really means is that I am a complete spur of the moment shopper. I buy what I see and feel that I need at the time. So I can't really think ahead like that. I did want eskimo boots, but I read that if you don't have them already then you shouldn't even bother buying them. But, you can buy the variations (platforms, with pom poms), but I just wanted the basic eskimos. I also kinda wanted one of those Von Dutch hats that Kutcher made so popular, but once a bride wears one down the aisle, the trucker hat has kind of jumped the shark.


So to conclude ... Tomorrow is my birthday! :-)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!