Thursday, September 09, 2004

Where you can find me for the next few weeks.

I just got 5 dvds in the mail today. These are not just any dvds, these dvds were made and sent to me by one of the wonderful Strokes fans from the message board. (I'm a dork, its true, I'm an active participant of the mb.) She sent me the dvds all for telling her my fun story about hanging out with Ambulance LTD after the Black Cat show. And I am telling you this, in case you want to come over and watch them with me.

I now possess (and I'm not sure what is on each DVD yet):

1. The Strokes - Early Stuff
2. The Strokes TV - 2001-2004
3. Live clips from Ambulance, Bravery, Elefant and Franz Ferdinand shows
4. The Strokes Bootlegs - 2004
5. And finally the best, the one I've been waiting for, In Transit, the Strokes DVD that they made on tour. This DVD was sent to first year fan club members and was going on eBay for over $100.


I'm so happy, what a great reason to stay in.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!