Friday, November 05, 2004

I feel liberated.

I'm having the BEST morning ever.

My apartment is CLEAN.
I founds $40 in a secret part of my wallet. (When did I slip $40 in there? Hmm.)
I got a free latte from my frequent coffee card.

Tonight begins the Liberation Dance Party.

Dance the night away to new music for the 21st century!

Such as:

Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
Dizzee Rascal
The Faint
Dogs Die in Hot Cars
Mooney Suzuki
The Libertines
...& more!

What:Liberation Dance Party-New music and videos every Friday.
When: Begins this Friday, November 5 (Doors open at 9pm)
Where: DC9 (1940 9th St NW)

No cover before 10pm. Look for discount flyers around town.

And if that doesn't liberate you from tyranny and this so called "democracy," then check out this website that Ivy sent me this morning.

Here's our way into Canada. All those cute Canadians have to do is Marry An American.

|

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger MG said...

Yay! Liberation Dance Party. See ya there.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger nm said...

lookin' forward to it. and congrats on finding the $40. i've never found that much money in forgotten pockets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!