Monday, August 22, 2005

The latest.










































I hear that the Strokes new album has a release date of January 24. Hopefully, they will hurry up and get it out in time for my birthday (Jan. 8)

The first single, Juicebox, should hit in October and they will be filming a video in September. I hope that this album is orgasmic, because this news seems to be building up to a big climax for me.

Julian has been busy getting ugly tattoos, such as the spider, pictured in posts below. Word on the street is that he has been spotted getting more. Hope these aren't as bad. I am interested to see if he will rock the popped collar on the new tour.

No new tour dates, other than South America have been announced. But I will keep posting them as I hear about them. My plan is to go to Baltimore/DC, NYC and Boston/Rhode Island.

If anyone gets there hands on an early release of the CD, please e-mail me the mp3s.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!