Friday, June 18, 2004

I woke up laughing.

Okay, so I am ready to tell you about the hilarious dream that I had last nite. I dreamt that I was at a Strokes show at the Palladium, which is in Hollywood. The venue was practically empty. Sarah and I were sitting in the front row. Almost everyone was playing drums. Julian was on drums, Matt Romano was on drums, Juliet was on a mini drumset, and of course Fab was on drums. Nikolai and Nick were playing their correct instruments, bass and guitar. But where was Albert? He wasn't even there. They were playing and these yuppies near us were booing. I turned to the yuppies and said that if they didn't shut the fuck up that I was going to kick them in the face. Then Fab said that he was going to go get Albert who was at home and Fab left. Then Juliet started rolling around on the stage and Julian stood up and took off all of his clothes and he had little white underwear on. He stood near the edge of the stage and there was a camera guy filming him, crotch shot. Then Albert finally came out and said that the show was cancelled because they didn't feel like playing and he threw all of the ticket stubs into the audience and they walked off stage. Then Sarah and I went back stage and my parents were there and they said, "You've been punk'd."

I was really pissed and embarassed so I ordered 6 different kinds of beer all at once and proceeded to drink them and spill them and hang out with the band.

I woke up laughing.



|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!