Thursday, July 01, 2004

Weird Stuff

I had the most bizarre dream last nite. I dreamt that my pointer finger nail was decaying and under it were all these sugar crystals that looked like clear little fish eggs, but they were sugar. People were telling me that I should pull off the nail so that it could heal, but I was afraid to do that. I have a real low tolerancy for pain. Finally, the nail came off with ease. There was another nail underneath. The strange thing was that the nail came off with part of the skin on my finger, but the skin that came off was plastic, like a mannequin. The skin underneath of the plastic was new and smooth, but now I had webbed fingers. Throughout the dream the webbed part of the finger continued to grow, but now I had mini fingers coming out of the main fingers. I had about 8 fingers on that one hand. I might have to try and draw a picture of this for you, so you can really see what I am talking about.

Last nite I had to park my car on Mt. Pleasant Street in between Hobart and Irving. On my walk to the car this morning I saw bird brains laying next to the dead bird they came from covered in blood in the Irving Alley. In the Mt. Pleasant Deli, at 9am, as I was purchasing my juice, a man was buying a six-pack of Natty Ice. But what really takes the cake for me, is what I saw yesterday on my drive home from work. I was stopped at a light and saw on the left a few people crossing the street in front of my car toward a group of little boys. I would guess that these boys were about ten years old. There were two boys standing near a hedge close to the corner and a kid on his skateboard going up the corner near a big computer box. Just as a man finished crossing the road, this adorable little messy haired boy jumped out of the box and screamed and startled the man. It was hilarious.

|

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoy, nice place you've got here.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!