Thursday, June 24, 2004

"I am unable to comply"

Last nite I was feeling sad and listening to sad songs (Made-up Dreams, Built to Spill) and staring into space. Alone in my apartment, I become a zombie with ADD. Actually, I took a quiz yesterday that said that I am a Night of the Living Dead Zombie. Liz called me around 10:30 to remind me that she had been at dinner with her family and that's why she didn't answer my numerous calls to her cellphone. Liz is good at raising the dead and she invited me over for bong hits and tv with Perry. This was the best remedy for my craving for the heavenly taste of spicy brains to stop the pain of being dead.

We watched Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines. Best mindblowing action movie that I have seen in a long time. Everything in this movie is awesome and every five minutes I would remind Liz and Perry of this fact, when I would scream, "That's awesome." Schwarzenegger is awesome. The machines are awesome. Nick Stahl is awesome. Claire Danes is awesome. Explosions are awesome.



Anyways. This movie may have revived my work spirit. Claire Danes makes you want to kick some serious ass when you are at your desk.



When gun control laws are not passed in Congress, Liz said that I can get my uzi.

|

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

claire danes is not scared to cry. in a wierd fashion. i am very good at imitating this.
-mammal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!