Monday, June 28, 2004

I stuck to the promise that I made to myself pretty well this weekend. I did not go out and spend a lot of money. Friday night, Liz, Sarah and I ate pizza, drank wine, watched 50 First Dates and cried our eyes out. This movie, although hilarious, thanks to the cutest penguin and walrus, was devestatingly upsetting for me. Drew Barrymore is so cute and Adam Sandler is so endearing and their courtship is so sweet. Thinking about it now makes me want to cry.

On Saturday nite, we had a lovely BBQ at our apartment. Another reason I need to get my digicam. Then I can post pics of it and write captions. I have too much energy right now to go into details about the event, but the funniest thing ever said:

Liz: "Avram, it looks like you are learning about irony."
Avram looks down at his shirt.
Me: "No, not ironing, IRONY."

E-mail from Liz regarding Sunday:
Bunk you are the best.
It was so fun getting shitfaced and listening to the undertakers with you yesterday afternoon
And it was really funny when we had to tell the mammal “ok, we got wasted.” :)


SEE EVERYONE AT THE CAT TONITE!!!!

|

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger nm said...

do the cause have a website?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger this is me said...

http://supportthecause.cjb.net/

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger nm said...

cool, thanks.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Avram Polinsky said...

Sometimes you have to iron your "wrinkle free" pants.
Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!