Tuesday, April 12, 2005

E-mail from my aussie brother.

My brother, Matthew, is studying abroad in Sydney, Australia. Here is the latest update from him.

attn Sara:
sorry I never replied to your last email....my bad, I should have said
"a sometimes, kinda fairly consistent basis, once in a while. Anyway
thats awesome about your raise and your boy, and Im sure vegas was real cool.
Everything here is like exactly the opposite from the US for real. THe
weather, beaches, nights, days are fantastico. I am taking 4 courses,
I am playing on the premier soccer team for the UNI. I got certified as a
scuba diver and did about 10 dives so far, I went on a 12 day trip up the
east coast and to and along the barrier reef, unbeleivable, you have to see
it. went sailing, whitewaterrafting, drove 4 wheel drive trucks on the
sand, alsong the ocean on an island, went to the biggest party in terms of
people on the east coast of aus. I had a job as a waiter at the beach and
quit because I had to. In three days I'm going down to melbourne on a class
field trip and staying with seiler whose studying there. THats all for now,
I'll talk to you again soon this time....

attn ya'll:
btw way, I'll get you all some cool stuff even if you dont come visit me.

Love, matt



This shit cracks me up. He has the best life ever.

|

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Avram Polinsky said...

Nice one Kappy!
My fave part is how he opens the email.
attn: Sara
thats like what I write on the top of a fax, not an email to my sis.
What a joker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!