Wednesday, August 24, 2005

10 Songs

Dumbek has tagged me to post the ten songs that I am currently digging.

In no particular order, (except the first one, it's my new fav) here they are:

Fruit Bats - Lives of Crime
Fruit Bats - Legs of Bees
The Mardous - Another Einstein
Hopewell - Calcutta
Maximo Park - Limassol
Maximo Park - Now I'm All Over the Shop
Nic Armstrong and the Thieves - I Wanna Be Your Driver
Architecture in Helsinki - Need To Shout
Slender Means - I Could Be Cruel
Her Daily Obsession - Mathbook


I tag The Upstate Life, Popular Cult, AlexisT, Drunk Makeup and Beholden to Nothing.

Tag your it.

|

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger nm said...

very nice. i have to look up some of those bands/songs. this thing is really going around :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!