Thursday, March 11, 2004

Last nite, I, like Liz,was all ready to watch the OC, but not for Peter Gallagher (even though Sandy Cohen is a HOT dad!) but becuz of his son Seth Cohen. However, Fox has decided that we are not ready to watch Marissa and Ryan find out about Luke and Mrs. Cooper's torrid love affair just yet. But they have decided to put in its place a cute litle show starrring Schwartzman as a psychology student. What a fabulous idea. Especially, when it guest stars Zooey Deschanel and is directed by Mike White (of The Good Girl fame who I also had weird eye contact with him on a subway car in NYC - I recognized him and he could tell, but I didn't want to be weird and talk to him). Also the Weitz's of American Pie fame have something to do with this show, which is called "Cracking Up" and it pretty much makes me crack up. Its quirky - check it out.

My alarm clock has been doing its own thing lately. On Wednesday morning, I woke up at 8:18 am and freaked out cuz I needed to take a shower and i think I was still drunk from the show the nite before and I stumbled out of bed and looked at the kitchen clock and it said 7:20 am. So I went in Sarah's room and woke her up to ask her what time it was. She confirmed the 7:20 and then I was releaved. I am not sure how this happened - how did my clock change itself - this might have something to do with me spilling a glass of water all over the floor when i went to bed the other nite, but it did not touch the clock. Did I do it in my sleep? Possible. Did someone visit my room in the nite and change it? Possible.

Anyways - Part 2. So this morning I woke up at 7:35 am and I never heard it ring or anything and it was set and said that it should have gone off at 7:00 am. Sarah said that she heard it ringing - how come I didn't - what is wrong with me when I sleep - what is going on here? This is kind of a mystery to me.

This morning I was on the phone with Liz and she wanted to talk to Sarah so I was going to transfer her, but then, being the genius that I am, decided to do a 3way call. And that was so fun.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Mawl Records!. Make your own badge here.

Upcoming Shows:

Dec 22:Macitajs on Acid @ the Black Cat

Jan 7:Len Bias, High Fives Happy Endings @ the Black Cat

Jan 11: The Hard Tomorrows @ Wonderland

Jan 19: Benjy Feree @ The Black Cat

Jan 22: Camera Obscura & Essex Green @ 9:30 Club

Feb 9:The Rapture @ Sonar

Feb 13: Stellastar* @ Rock n Roll Hotel

Feb 25: the One AM Radio @ Warehouse Nextdoor

Mar 4: Scissor Sisters @ 9:30 Club

Mar 6:Badly Drawn Boy @ 9:30 Club

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C., United States
Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Check me out!